If you grew up in the Northwest in the 1970s this commercial is probably part of your childhood experience. And if you grew up in Seattle, you know that town kind of went to hell when the old neon red Rainier sign, located right next to I-5, was replaced with the glowing green Tully’s Coffee sign. Some things in life aren’t right, but Rainier nailed it when they produced this classic beer commercial. Grab some buds this weekend? No way, fella’. Grab some tallboy Rainier cans and enjoy.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Jim Maxham on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era