Thought I’d throw a little Monday morning photographic love your way and share some images from paradise. See, it’s February now, and in the Pacific Northwest that means the best steelhead of the year are about to arrive—native winter slabs that range between eight and 30 pounds. I had a chance to visit the Haida Gwaii, formerly the Queen Charlotte Islands, a few years ago and this is what I came up with during a trip to the tip of Graham Island on the very north end of Haida Gwaii, in northern British Columbia. Hope you enjoy.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Katie Burgert on Fall On Western Montana’s Rock Creek
- Greg Thomas on 100 Miles of Fish Habitat open for Greybull River cutthroat