What can I say. It’s Friday, time to have some fun. I’ll be downtown tonight at the First Friday walk in Missoula. I’ll be looking for an ice-cold Pabst, but I won’t be looking for the rest of it. Hope this gets you in the mood … uh, for the beer at least.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Katie Burgert on Fall On Western Montana’s Rock Creek
- Greg Thomas on 100 Miles of Fish Habitat open for Greybull River cutthroat