The thing is, this is a tab for two, and my pal that night is set up for a trip to the Gaspe Peninsula with me in less than a month. Having a few drinks, however, in San Fran is a little different from having a few drinks when you are on one of the most important and fortunate angling trips of your life. I’m sure we’ll be feeling fine in the evenings, especially if we can land a few Atlantic salmon (hell, one would be fine with me), but I also imagine we’ll keep it in check and take advantage of our wonderful opportunity. Countdown has officially began. Thought all of you would get a laugh at this one and maybe even recall some great nights in your life when the food to beer/liquor percentage was similar to this. Make sure to find the name of our server on the receipt. Ironic, isn’t it?
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Jim Maxham on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era