While I’m on the brag about my father rant (see the Society of Animal Artists award post below) I thought I should let you know that Fred was selected to paint the Washington Waterfowl stamp for 2012. The scene is of black brant, likely pictured in the mind of my father along the Puget Sound shoreline between Edmonds and Richmond Beach. That’s where he and I used to walk and check out all the shorebirds and waterfowl, including those brant. Anyone who’s interested in a limited edition print of this painting should contact Fred direct. Visit his Web site and reach him from there. Contact Fred HERE
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Jim Maxham on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era