I have, like, 50,000 images in my library. When looking for specific shots I often come across others I’d forgotten about. That’s what happened today and I thought I’d share. I shot this sign on northern Vancouver Island along the Marble River, just before a friend and I started our long hike through the old-growth to fish for rainbows and steelhead. We caught some rainbows, good ones, but failed on the steelhead. The whole time I wished I had eyes in the back of my head.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Jim Maxham on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era