Saw these signs in Manhattan, NYC and thought they would give you guys a laugh. I was there last month to meet with people from Canada to figure out what trips might be appealing and most beneficial for them and me in 2013. So I walked all over the place with a bud of mine, taking in the sights and sounds and shooting pics of all that we considered interesting. My friend ate so many dumplings in China Town he was forced to say, “Thomas, I’m never eating bread again in my life.” When we walked past a house of sourdough he almost died. Click on the images for larger versions.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Jim Maxham on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era