The boys from Big R fly shop in Great Falls, Mont., run a pretty fine fly shop and they still get their hours on the water. That’s evidenced by BR’s most recent issue of their online magazine. The mag is a mix of discounted products—and there are some absolutely sweet deals to be had—and some photography and writing. Check it out, then range on over to their blog where you can easily burn up your work time looking at images of Pend Orielle rainbows and other mega-catches. If that isn’t enough, hit their fly tying section, which is full of killer patterns, all detailed by video. You’ll be inspired to get behind that vice and this is a great time of the year to do that. Good stuff here.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Katie Burgert on Fall On Western Montana’s Rock Creek
- Greg Thomas on 100 Miles of Fish Habitat open for Greybull River cutthroat
- GARY HATFIELD on 100 Miles of Fish Habitat open for Greybull River cutthroat
- Greg Thomas on Raising Kids Alaska Style