Wanted to let all of you know that I’ll be presenting at the International Sportsman’s Exhibition show in Denver beginning tomorrow. I’ll speak at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, 4:30 p.m. on Friday, and 1:30 p.m. on Saturday. My topic this time is catching mega-fish on a fly and my subject matter swings from Quebec’s Atlantic salmon to Alaska’s giant king salmon, to coastal British Columbia’s steelhead, to the Yukon Territory’s massive pike and lake trout. This will be a big-time visual feast as I’ll plow through a couple hundred images while describing the thrill of chasing these fish and all that comes along with it, including the humorous and challenging moments that we outdoorsmen find ourselves in. I’ll wander the show when I’m not presenting and you can flag me down and ask any questions you’d like about catching these giant fish and anything else, including the pursuit of trout in the northern Rockies or steelhead throughout the Pacific Northwest, which are two of my specialties. I look forward to meeting some of you there. GT
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Jim Maxham on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era