This video from Sharptail Media is worth seeing. I just visited the Denver-based Trout’s Fly Shop Web site and spent five minutes of bliss. You have to see this. This happens to us all the time, with one insect or another, we just don’t see it because we are dealing with trout in real time. This makes me want to take out the Nikon, shoot some vid, and then hit the editing software with it. Of course, it’s warmed up from minus twenty-two yesterday to minus one today, but it’s still too cold to think of fishing. Or at least fishing well—the Clark Fork River is a sheet of ice right now. It’s Friday, take it easy, and take a few minutes to watch this. You deserve it. And now you can dream about spring and summer when we get to see this with our own eyes and maybe our own cameras. Thanks to Will Rice at Trout’s for bringing this to our attention.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Jim Maxham on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era