If this doesn’t date me nothing will. This is a set list from a concert I went to, my first, in Seattle, way back in the day. I would say this was one of the best, if not the best, shows I have ever seen. I think my sister and I were the only two sober people in the Coliseum. Who else was there? Were you? If so, what was your greatest memory from that night? Which of these songs is your favorite? Why? AC/DC heads (you know who you are) let’s hear what you have to say. Is this your top band to listen to while cruising to the fishing grounds? Come on Deeter, I know you’re out there. Also, in general, what were your greatest memories from the Coliseum? Sonics? Other concerts?
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Jim Maxham on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era