Thought I’d make all of you aware that the Spring issue of FRR is on newsstands now and it includes a great section on saltwater fishing, including accounts from two of my trips last year, one to Bimini and one to Abaco Island. In addition there is a great piece from, who else, Gierach, and an informative piece on micro leeches by lake-fishing guru Brian Chan. In addition we have a fun read from Chris Santella who details which flies to tie from common ROADKILL! I think it’s a good read and would love to know your impressions of the issue.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Katie Burgert on Fall On Western Montana’s Rock Creek
- Greg Thomas on 100 Miles of Fish Habitat open for Greybull River cutthroat