This short video on a goal-oriented fishing trip is the kind of thing I like. Worth it? You be the judge, but I always like to go somewhere for a reason, and golden trout definitely give reason to the adventurous angler. Hey, watching this might be a signal to join the health club or modify the diet, or both, so you, too, can access the western high country when the snow melts in July. Just don’t do it today. East until you think you’ll die. You owe it to that turkey. Pass the gravy, please.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Jim Maxham on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era