Nothing like puppies, unless you are the one who has to take care of 11 of them by yourself. This picture shows just the yellow part of the equation from a litter my black lab, Shadow, had back in the 1990s. Some of you probably remember seeing images of my other dog, Moose, in magazines and books, and many of you probably met him on the river. He’s in this picture, too. These dogs were my constant companions. This may have been their first chance to test the water and they look a little hesitant. Tell you the truth, I’ve been dog less for five years and fishing isn’t quite as fun, in my mind, without a dog along for the ride. Let’s see what kind of caption you can come up with for this one. GT
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Jim Maxham on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era