This came across my bow this morning and it pretty accurately sums up a day on a coastal steelhead stream, which is about the best way of spending a day that I can imagine. And I’ll have to imagine this year as the days in the winter steelhead season are dwindling as fast as those chrome beasts are taking on their spawning colors. But, no fear, winter fish arrive as early as November on some coastal rivers and I’m already planning my attacks for fall. Vid courtesy of Redington. Next installment of their video series appears next Tuesday. Enjoy.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Jim Maxham on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era