Here’s another installment of Redington’s Find Your Water. Carp aren’t about to change my life, but they are a good option when I can’t fish steelhead and salmon, or streamer fish for big browns. This just shows that fishing is where you find it and you can often find it a lot closer to home than you think. And adventure is what you make of it—you don’t have to travel half way across the planet to find what you’re looking for. Often challenge and reward are right in front of your eyes.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Jim Maxham on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era