It’s that time again. I’ve just finished up Fly Rod & Reel’s winter issue and it will be hitting newsstands soon. You’ll find some good holiday reading in this one, including our selection for Angler of They Year. In addition, you can read about some giant NZ browns, bas bug guru Jay Zimmerman, tarpon fishing in the Florida Everglades, slamming landlocked Atlantics in Maine, and you’ll get a heavy dose of new gear ideas for 2016. As always, when you get your hands on the issue, let me know what you think of it.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Katie Burgert on Fall On Western Montana’s Rock Creek
- Greg Thomas on 100 Miles of Fish Habitat open for Greybull River cutthroat