Yesterday we ran a video from Redington’s series called Find Your Water. Today we are showing you a clip from Redington’s new video series called Elements, a mini-series about the moments that define fly fishing, meaning the little things: repetition, hope, landscapes, presentation casts, and rushing waters. The first episode, called RISES, is a glimpse into cutthroat paradise. Enjoy. But don’t bother asking, “where?” There are lots of places where you will see this kind of activity this spring, summer and fall, in Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Montana, and British Columbia. Go find your own piece of heaven. The search is as much fun as the reward.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Katie Burgert on Fall On Western Montana’s Rock Creek
- Greg Thomas on 100 Miles of Fish Habitat open for Greybull River cutthroat
- GARY HATFIELD on 100 Miles of Fish Habitat open for Greybull River cutthroat
- Greg Thomas on Raising Kids Alaska Style