Winter here in Montana. But not everywhere. Check out this video from Redington’s Find Your Water series and maybe it will make you feel a little warmer, certainly jealous. But don’t sit there and whine about it. Mexico. Belize. Bahamas. Florida Keys. Glades. There are options, right now, to fish for tarpon and snook, and to do so in warm weather. So check your air miles account, burn a few, and get out of town, if only for a few days.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Katie Burgert on Fall On Western Montana’s Rock Creek
- Greg Thomas on 100 Miles of Fish Habitat open for Greybull River cutthroat