I actually wrote this headline, Texas Who Knew, tongue-in-cheek, as I’ve been to Texas with seven-weight sticks in hand and managed to take some very nice bass on the Powerhouse lakes. After watching this video, one in Redington’s series, Find Your Water, I know there’s way more to explore. Check it out and start dreaming.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Katie Burgert on Fall On Western Montana’s Rock Creek
- Greg Thomas on 100 Miles of Fish Habitat open for Greybull River cutthroat