I’m trying to build a list of items that we fly fishers/guides can’t live without. One of those items, I believe, is the Stanley thermos. Mine is a mess after 20 years of hard service, but it still keeps coffee hot, which is all I’m asking for. What else? Gink? Leatherman? Roll up table? Think camping, fishing, drinking, backpacking and send me some ideas. I might put them to use in a future issue of Fly Rod & Reel. See the attached image of my Stanley.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Jim Maxham on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era