I’ve used these in Belize for a week and not much else. I would say they are in great shape and would serve well on the flats, anywhere from the Bahamas to Belize, Cuba if you’re Canadian or willing to sneak in, and throughout Mexico. Keys, too. These are size 11 and they’re yours for $$35 plus shipping. Let me know if you need them.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Katie Burgert on Fall On Western Montana’s Rock Creek
- Greg Thomas on 100 Miles of Fish Habitat open for Greybull River cutthroat