Ok, the thought of visiting Mexico is not so appealing when it’s 90-some degrees in Montana today, but this video should get you fired up to book early for late fall and winter. That’s when you’ll want to get out of the house and get yourself out of those snowstorms sure to come. What better way than to take a short flight to Mexico and cast for dorado and whatever else that swims. Good food, warm weather, flat seas, and a few flies in your pocket. What’s better? Thanks to Smith for sharing this vid. Be sure to visit their site and check out the new Chromopop lenses.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Katie Burgert on Fall On Western Montana’s Rock Creek
- Greg Thomas on 100 Miles of Fish Habitat open for Greybull River cutthroat