Was perusing some blogs the other day and came across a thread that listed a bloggers top five steelhead books of all time. I know what mine are but I thought it might be fun for all you fellow chrome-heads to tell me what you think. Maybe there’s some underground manifesto that we’ve all missed. I know that Combs’ book Steelhead Fly Fishing and Flies is going to come up strong in this discussion. But what else? Haig-Brown. Steve Raymond. Enos Bradner. Dec Hogan. Love to hear from all of you. Let me know if we’ve missed something good.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Jim Maxham on The New American Angler, May/June Issue
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era