Saw this video on Outside.com today and wanted to share what some local Missoula boys are doing. In this vid they travel south, all the way to southern Idaho, to tangle with tailwater browns. I don’t think the river is as secret as they make it sound, but nonetheless there are times when you can have it to yourself. They show a nice array of brown trout, but there are much larger beasts to be had. This should get you fired up for the Memorial Day Weekend. Check this out and visit Montana Wild for more video pleasure.
What You’re Saying
- Greg Thomas on New North 40 E-mag
- Bill Jones on New North 40 E-mag
- Greg Thomas on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Greg Thomas on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Robert Norman on British Columbia’s Thompson River Steelhead . . . are doomed.
- Kerry Gubits on Fly Rod & Reel: End of a Magazine Era
- Katie Burgert on Fall On Western Montana’s Rock Creek
- Greg Thomas on 100 Miles of Fish Habitat open for Greybull River cutthroat